Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

The Quest


This weeks prompt for the 100 WC " now what do I need". We were focusing on changing the openings of our sentences and using level four punctuation. . , ? ! " " ' ... ;: ( )


In a world like no other there lived a girl. She lived with her twelve brothers in a small cottage on the edge of town. Like an abandoned dog the children were malnourished and starving. At a chance for a better home and enough food to last them a life time she set out on a quest; not knowing the danger ahead of her. She took only what she needed to survive and no more. I’ve got the unicorns hair, the golden egg. “Now what do I need?”she wondered. Continuing her journey she traveled afar finding everything she needed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophie,

    I love you 100WC, it's so creative. I like how you put 'Like an abandoned dog'. Do you like doing the 100WC, because I did when I did it last year.

    Keep up the good work!

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.