Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

Novel Study 100WC

At the start of the term Miss Spittle assigned us a novel study. As part of the novel study we had to steep into one of the characters shoes and write a 100 WC from their perspective.

It’s the year of 1942, I live in a dark run down old orphanage up in the mountains of Poland. Its summer here but it's still very cold. I´m Dodie and all my relatives are deceased. Today I went down for dinner. We're having soup, like we always do. It has cabbage leaves, pork fat and the occasional piece of grey plaster from the kitchen ceiling. I finish my bowl of soup. Felix isn't touching his food so I ask him if I can eat it, I knew he wanted it  but I asked anyway. We both laughed after that.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sophie,

    Why did she ask him if
    she could have it then
    they started laughing?
    It awesome good job.

    Danni
    Room 4
    Drummond primary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Danni
    After he asked if he could have it they started laughing because they both knew that he wouldn't give it to him but he asked anyway. thanks for giving me feed back.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.