Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

My Lions Holiday

This term in room 4 for maths we did a unit on budgeting. Because the lions were coming to New Zealand Miss Blair decided that we should incorporate it with our maths. We had to budget a holiday as a lions fan. The budget was $10,000. There were a few rules listed on one of the slides that we had to stick too.

I finished with $227. 50 left over. I thought that that was pretty good because I stayed in the budget and stayed to all of the restrictions. Something I need to work on is asking for help if I'm not quite sure what to do so that I finish things on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.