Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

The Cream Egg

Today we did a 100 word challenge it was about this picture. 
We had to try and show off the different types of punctuation and skills we can use in only 100 words. 


Eventually we knew this would happen, Joey dropped his cream egg. His taste buds were working hard to make it go back to were it belongs. But the traffic didn’t agree. They put up some traffic cones so that no body could get through. Then it happened they see the drenched bully heading for them. It came in fast and we couldn't stop it  It wiped it all away and the dreams of getting it back to Joeys mouth was crushed.  In every recovery mission the drenched bully always came and swipes it out from ‘under our fingertips’. Which sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.