Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Novel Study 100WC

Today we had to write a 100WC about the next three chapters of our book. For this we had to write in a characters perspective, today I wrote in Felix perspective. I hope you enjoy reading my 100WC and find it interesting.

The year is 1942. My parents had sent me a full carrot in my soup I knew it was a sign they were looking for me. So I have set out on a journey to find my parents and save their books from being burnt by the Natzies. I escaped from the orphanage pretty easily because the nuns had left the gate unlocked from when the Natzies were here before. I walk down the mountain side. At the bottom I go into a deserted house to change my clothes so that people didn´t take me back  if they saw me.

2 comments:

  1. Kiora sophie
    why did a full carrot in her soup mean her perants are looking for her? good job

    danni
    room 4
    drummond primary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Saxon from yaldhurst model school and I really like your blog post its quite interesting, was it hard to do?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.